Need to register or renew your Licensed Practical Nurse application? Here are the links you need.
- College of Licensed Practical Nurses of British Columbia
- College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Alberta
- College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Manitoba
- College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Nova Scotia
- College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Newfoundland & Labrador
- College of Nurses of Ontario
- Association of New Brunswick Licensed Practical Nurses
- Ordre des infirmieres et infirmiers auxiliares du Quebec
- Licensed Practical Nurses Association of PEI
- Saskatchewan Association of Licensed Practical Nurses
- Department of Community Services, Yukon Government
Hi. I am a practical nurse currently registered with the college of nurses of Ontario. I am employed in long care. I love the idea of travel and working in different areas of Canada for short or extended periods. Do you hire RPN’s and if so, is there enough available work in the long term care setting to keep a person working reasonably steady?
We do sometimes have jobs for practical nurses in long term care, but our job board changes daily. Please give one of our recruiters a call to talk about your experience and see if we can find a good fit for you! Our toll free number is 1-877-525-3870
Hi I’m a rpn with 25 years .I have experience in long term care ,community , palliative care , and 11 years in the perioperative field . Do you have any opportunities for me in your organization in an operating room nurse capacity ..I would love to travel and see what you have to offer .
Do you hire lpns from USA
hello,am international registered nurse.should i apply for this job. I Am a indian register nurse.
I am currently an RPN working in Acute medical in Ontario, and I am looking into relocating to BC. Are there any travel nursing positions in BC? and how exactly does it work, do you live in one place and travel to others or are you expected to live out of a bag? also, are the hours pretty reasonable to be able to make a living?
HI i am an LPN from Quebec i want to know if i need to be regestred in the other provinces colleges if i want to be a travel nurse?
In order to travel to other provinces, you would need to be licensed in those provinces. Our Career Consultants can walk you through this process based on the contracts which are available. You can give us a call at 1-877-525-3870 to get started!